CS 300 S4 SUBWOOFER The new CS 300 s4 Cento subwoofer is the perfect enhancement to every sound system, to fully enjoy the authentic Hertz Sound Experience! The R & D team, always at the...
MTX Audio 5512-44 12" 400w RMS Subwoofer
MTX Audio 55 Series 400W 12" Subwoofer - 5512-44
Implementing many of the same features found on our TX6 & TX8 Series SubWoofers, the 55 Series can rock hard and loud for extended periods of time, while maintaining accurate and clean bass throughout the party. You will be impressed.
The 5512-44 is a 12″ dual voice coil, 400 watt, 4 ohm subwoofer built on the MTX tradition of getting more than expected. The 55 Series subs are often used in applications where high quality, detailed bass are the most important factor but with the ability to produce output levels that will make you feel like you at a nightclub when cranked!
The 55 Series, MTX's best selling subwoofer family, is a perfect mix of performance and value for enthusiasts that want to add extreme bass to their system without breaking the bank. We have squeezed an oversized cone, so the sub moves more air and gives you more bass. The woofer's movement cools the sub as it plays, so it doesn't overheat when you're rocking out. The special suspension exerts extra control when you're pushing the sub hard. Some would say that we've once again out done ourselves, but it only gets better and better.
If you want to have the best sounding, loud and pounding bass around and not break the bank, then the 55 Series is your subwoofer. Whether you have space for 10, 12 or 15 inch, we have the Bass For you!
- Inverted Apex Surround Increases Surface Area Resulting in Increased Volume Displacement and SPL
- Progressive Suspension Controls Excursion at High Power Resulting in Better Sound Quality
- Spider Plateau Venting Targets Cool Air at Voice Coil for Improved Thermal Performance
- Radial, Ribbed T-Yoke Helps Dissipates Heat to Help Improve Sound Quality by Reducing Distortion
- RMS Power (Watts) 400
- Recommended Amp Power (RMS) 200 - 500
- Frequency Response 26Hz - 130Hz
- Impedance Dual 4Ω
- Sensitivity 85.7 dB
- USA Copper Voice Coil 2" (5.08 cm)
- Magnet Weight 56 oz
- Mounting Depth 6.188"
- Cut Out Diameter 11.125"
- Volume Displacement (cu in) 52.46 cu in Sealed Enclosure
- Net Volume 1 cu ft Vented Enclosure Net Volume 2.32 cu ft
Download the user manual here
8 other products in the same category:
The MTX TX612 subwoofer shines with its ability to transform a car into a concert hall or a nightclub, but also for its exceptional value for money. Its serious construction with aluminium frame,...
The FPR Series shallow mount subwoofers are designed to deliver true, hard-rocking subwoofer bass in a form that has a mounting depth of 3.375". MTX engineers recognised that there are scenarios...