These bolt in Spring locators, allow you to install springs back into your vehicle after installing bolt in airbag suspension. Kit includes: 2x Lower plates 2x Lower bolts 2x Weld in nuts ** NOTE...
Bolt In Bump Stops (Spring Locators) VT-VZ (Convert bags back to springs)
Convert your VT-VZ From rear airbag suspension back to springs
These bolt in Spring locators, allow you to install springs back into your vehicle after installing bolt in airbag suspension.
- 2x Upper Plates
- 2x Lower plates
- 4x Upper bolts and nyloc nuts ( This is different to what is pictured as older style had welded in top studs)
- 2x Lower Bolts
- 2x Weld in nuts
** NOTE **
Some modification may be required
If your vehicle is fitted with Slam SS7, RE7, 2700 Series double convoluted or similar style bags, This kit will work for you.
If your vehicle is fitted with upper brackets ( airride brackets) then you will need to drill the mounting holes to bolt these in.
- Drill holes into spring seat where the mounting holes for the top plate go.
- Open up holes to larger diameter to allow for socket to tighten nut from above.
- Bolt upper locators into vehicle
- Weld in nut included in the cut is installed under the control arm plate and tac welded in place
- Paint all welds and bare metal with rust prevention
- Install bottom plate by bolting into weld in nut through bottom spring locator plate
- Install spring bump stop rubbers ( not included )
- install springs
If your vehicle is fitted with bolt in bags without upper brackets ( directly bolted into spring seat ) then simply Bolt in the upper plates and continue from step 3.
1 other product in the same category: